If you’ve ever been tired of the old red-sauce/white-sauce combo for pasta, this ones for you!
The fancy name for this pasta is Aglio E Olio but at UNEATEN MATTERS we call it garlic oil goodness, delciousness? (we obviously just made that up)
This recipe cooks up to 4 serves so you can share it with friends and uses ingredients you can easily find at home (you can opt out of the meat + veges or substitute them if you like!)
Here is our version using ingredients we had on hand.
GET IT TOGETHER:
- 2-3 garlic cloves crushed
- 200g of mushrooms
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- Chilli flakes
- Parmesan Cheese
DO YOUR THANG:
- Pour a small amount of olive oil into a low heat frying pan
- Fry off the chorizos and cook the mushrooms
- Cook the spinach with the garlic and MOAR olive oil (olive oil is love, olive oil is life)
- Mix in your leftover pasta!
- Add chilli flakes, parmesan cheese and pepper to season
If you cook it, flaunt it using the #uneatenmatters and #foodporn hashtags and tag us in your pictures.