How many times have you cooked too much pasta and had to face eating it for the 4th time in two days? Here’s a cooking life hack: you can ‘fritter’ almost anything! Just break in an egg and whip up a same but different meal to trick your taste buds! Dazzle four friends with this taste-inspired recipe while they wonder if you’re serving them a pancake, a patty or a next-level kick-ass spaghetti (cos EVERYTHING is better when it is fried).
- 2-4 eggs (egg love increases by egg-crements)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of flour
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 cup of skim milk (optional)
- Optional toppings that you may fancy/in your fridge (ie: diced tomato, capsicum, onion, ham – may depend on what you added into your pasta)
- YOUR KILLER
or at-least pasta-blePASTA DISH!
WHAT TO DO:
- Get crackin’ on your eggs, then whisk ’em
- Add flour, cheese, milk (optional) and any additional toppings you want consecutively. Stir mixture after each ingredient if you had a heavy arm workout that day.
- Season with salt & pepper
- Add in your pasta & mix again! (It’s normal to question the dish’s #foodporn quality at this stage – just keep your thoughts positive on how you are saving the environment)
- Oil a pan & fry clusters of pasta on med. heat each side for 4 to 5 minutes. *You may choose to deep fry for more crunch*
- Tell your friends to #PASTAPLATE and serve your frittatas with some greens & your sheer joy!